- Please do not eat or drink for 1 hour after your new crown is cemented. Do not eat hard or sticky foods for 72 hours while the cement completely sets.
- Your new crown may feel tight or as if it is pushing against the teeth next to it for several days. This discomfort will settle down in a few days.
- The bite may feel different for a few days. But if the bite still feels uneven or if you feel discomfort when chewing on the tooth even after 1 week, please call our office
- The new crown may be contoured slightly different and have a different texture than the original tooth. Your tongue usually magnifies this small difference, but you will become accustomed to this in a few days.
- Please follow brushing twice a day and flossing once a day to avoid getting gum disease around your new crown. Flossing is especially important in preserving the health of your crown.
- Crown getting dislodged is not uncommon. If happens please report to the dental office within one or two days for re-cementation of dislodged crown. If out of station you can report to any nearest dentist and can get your crown re- cemented.
Post-Op Instructions for Crown Cementation
- KINDLY NOTE: MANDATORY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR REGULAR FOLLOW UPS.
- REQUEST FOR A MANDATORY CHECK-UP WITHIN 72 HRS AFTER TREATMENT COMPLETION
For Any Queries Please Contact Us: +918050808811