Cone Beam Computed Tomography
CBCT Is A Useful Tool For Imaging The Craniofacial Area Which Produces More Realistic Images That Facilitate Precise Interpretation. All The Previous Conventional And Digital Intraoral Radiography (RVG) And Extra-Oral Two Dimensional (2D) Panoramic Radiography Techniques, Suffer From Several Limitations. These Limitations Were Magniﬁcation, Distortion, Superimposition And Misrepresentation Of Structures. CBCT Has Achieved A Transition Of Dental Imaging From 2D To 3D Images. The Application Of Sophisticated Software, Contribute To The Reestablishment Of Imaging. Dento-Maxillofacial Radiology Has Been Expanding From The Diagnosis ﬁeld To Image Guidance For Surgical Procedures. As A Consequence The Treatment Outcome Is Enhanced With Low Exposure And Cost Effectiveness .
- Dental zone is the only in-house cbct in bangalore with 3d imaging and reconstruction which is patient friendly andcosteffective.
- Effective less patient exposure compared to medical ct with higher resolution.
- High resolution means that image quality is improved.
- In dental zone we need some seconds to take and reconstruct the images.
- We use sophisticated myray software programs to provide images in 3 orthogonal planes (axial, sagittal and coronal).
- We also provide 3d reconstruction.