After Laser Treatment
1. Medication may be prescribed to improve your overall health. Take the prescribed medication according to instructions.
2. Dental laser procedures result in little or no discomfort following surgery.
3. Carefully avoid chewing food in the areas of the mouth where the laser has been used. One of the most important results of laser surgery is the healing that occurs following the initial procedure. It is extremely important not to dislodge the tiny clots (scabs) that form in the gums.
4. Daily Care :
• Brush Teeth By Placing The Bristles Of The Brush On The Gums Below The Tooth And Carefully Rolling The Bristles Toward The Tooth Surface. Do Not Stick The Bristles Into The Gums.
• Brush Chewing Surfaces Of The Teeth. During The First Day Drink Liquids Only.A Liquid Dietary Supplement May Be Recommended.
• When Flossing carefully Place The Floss Between The Teeth And Avoid Pushing The Floss Under The Gums Until Instructed To Do So.
• During The First Week, Eat Only Soft Foods. Do Not Chew Where The Surgery Was Performed.
5. The length of time it takes for the gums to heal depends upon the severity of the disease. Most healing in the surface area takes 2-4 weeks. Deeper pocket areas may take several months to completely heal.
Soft Diet For: 1 Week
Gentle Brushing For: 1 Week
Gentle Flossing After: 1 Month
Resume Normal Diet After: 2 Weeks
Resume Normal Brushing After: 2 Weeks
Resume Normal Flossing After: 2 Months
* KINDLY NOTE: MANDATORY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR REGULAR FOLLOW UPS.
REQUEST FOR A MANDATORY CHECK-UP WITHIN 72 HRS AFTER TREATMENT COMPLETION *
For Any Queries Please Contact Us: +918050808811